1. I finished all my shopping and managed to navigate every store without one single physical or even verbal altercation.
2. I wrapped every item (up till 3 a.m. last night doing it) and could actually climb up off the floor by myself without calling 9-1-1. My knees, however, may never be the same.
3. I found a happy medium between "cheap" and "extravagant." Well...I'm happy with it, anyway.
4. I'm officially flipping the bird to anyone out there who says gift cards are a crummy idea. I think they're a better idea than lottery tickets unless...yanno...it's a Guaranteed Win.
5. I'm loving my Nook and seriously hoping that Santa will be kind enough to load it up for me.
6. I ordered clothes for Grandma from some geriatric online "boutique" and literally shrieked in horror when I opened the package. DUDE! When I am that old? Please do NOT attempt to dress me in flowered dusters, dammit!
7. For the first time in several decades, because I am working, I will not be home on Christmas morning. *sniff*
8. Do you realize there is not ONE SINGLE TOY I can buy Elijah for Christmas that won't end up in his lower colon within 24 hours?
9. If nothing else, at least my hair will look spectacular for the holidays. :-)
10. The best thing? I have another Christmas to celebrate on January 7th and a whole 'nother paycheck on January 6th!
HAVE A WARM, SAFE, AND HAPPY HOLIDAY, EVERYONE!