Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I'm Ba-a-a-a-ack!

Hello, I am back. Things are finally shaping up around here. My house looks like hell after the flood, but it could have worse. I mean, it's not like I needed to be rescued from my roof top by guys in a canoe. But without a basement, my whole lower level got soaked (I even had mulch in my family) so that's three rooms of carpeting that had to be torn out (and no, I am not replacing it---I'll just have to look at the concrete slab till I can decide what to do). A ton of stuff had to be tossed, but I look on the bright side: if it takes a flood to get me to clean out my house, so be it.

Anyway, I am in a much better mood, and currently working on copy edits for The Unquiet (though I did have to ask for a week's extension, something I've never had to do before). Did you know "meat loaf" is two words? And there's no such thing as a mannikin (duh, Garsee--it's mannequin)...and people show others the sights, not the sites, and...well, you get it. :)

LMAO at myself.

No comments: