Monday, November 7, 2011

RANDOM MONDAY

1. I've had a pathetic start to NaNo:


1246 / 50000 words. 2% done!

...but actually a very good excuse because I was revising a few pages of my wip (THE UNBIDDEN) after getting excellent feedback from Tina. This is by no means a "done deal"--but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

P.S. If anyone wants to join me on NaNoWriMo, my user name is JenG.

2. Creepy movies I've seen recently:

TV: THE RITE with Anthony Hopkins. Personally I loved it, as long as I didn't stop to analyze all the theological stuff.

Photobucket

Theater: PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 3

The first one was decent. The second one sucked. But THIS one--

Photobucket

--scared the LIVING HELL out of me!

3. What I did this morning: tried to shake off a migraine. Yeah, a bad one. Luckily I got a vacation day so I didn't have use a sick day or--worse--drag myself in high on codeine and butalbital. The census is down because, swear to God, all my patients get their disability checks the first of the month and they're out blowing their money right now.

4. What I am doing right now: waiting for the verdict in the Michael Jackson death trial. I'm guessing he's guilty, though, after Casey Anthony, nothing will surprise me.

5. What I am doing later: hopefully, writing. :)

No comments: