Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Wendy Wunder's THE PROBABILITY OF MIRACLES

I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of this amazingly beautiful story:

Photobucket

THE PROBABILITY OF MIRACLES by Wendy Wunder (release date December 8, 2011)

From Amazon: Dry, sarcastic, sixteen-year-old Cam Cooper has spent the last seven years in and out hospitals. The last thing she wants to do in the short life she has left is move 1,500 miles away to Promise, Maine - a place known for the miraculous events that occur there. But it's undeniable that strange things happen in Promise: everlasting sunsets; purple dandelions; flamingoes in the frigid Atlantic; an elusive boy named Asher; and finally, a mysterious envelope containing a list of things for Cam to do before she dies. As Cam checks each item off the list, she finally learns to believe - in love, in herself, and even in miracles.

This is definitely one to keep your eye out for! Loved it, loved it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I'm Brinna. I write a blog about writing, freelancing, books and reviews. I'd love to have you write a guest post for my blog. If you're interested, please let me know.

Brinna

http://brinnablaine.blogspot.com

Jeannine Garsee said...

I'd be happy to! You can email me at jjgarsee (at) aol (dot) com.