Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday 5

1. Grandma is 88 years old and still going strong, though she is now in the habit of forgetting my name (she can't remember the dog's name, either, so I'm not the only one left out). At least she remembered she loves Chinese food and birthday cake.

2. I just hit "send"--and you know what that means.

3. Sick of the never-ending trolls, the heavy-handed moderation, and, in short, the whole toxic environment over at my favorite writer's board, I just sent a PM to the PTB to delete my account. It was a time-suck anyway. I feel positively cleansed!*

Photobucket

*This should not be misconstrued as an endorsement for BOWTROL. Prunes work just fine.


4. I'm working day shift this weekend and already spazzing out over the idea of waking up at 5:00 a.m. especially now that I'm out of Benadryl. I also learned the other night, after taking care of a very elderly gentleman and schlepping him back and forth to the john 12 times in 8 hours, that I'm much too old to be doing this for a living.

5. My new favorite show (after The Big Bang Theory) is VEEP!

No comments: