Monday, September 21, 2009

S-S-S-S-S...I CAN'T SAY IT!

I never work on more than one project at a time.

However.

First, I s-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y have to get LMB finished. Enough is enough. Yet I'm also chomping on the bit to make a few changes to Rinn before sending her off. And now, God forbid, the (*gasp*) "S" word has hit me.

No, not synopsis, haha.

And nothing to do with bodily functions for once.

You ready?

It's not carved in stone, mind you. And considering I have a several hard drives cluttered with unfinished manuscripts, I can't even say if it's a realistic possibility.

But you know how that ~ONE~BRILLIANT~IDEA~ sticks with you and it's all you can think about day and night? Well, unless you're sleeping because then you'd be awake and thinking about it anyway and wondering why you can't stop thinking about it so you can get some sleep.

How you have no idea what someone just said to you and they get all miffed and attitudey, like, "Hello, did you hear a single word I just said?!?"

And the answer to them is NO because you're way too busy thinking about the "S" word:

Sequel.

There. I said it.

OMG. I said it!

No comments: