Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy 2010 to everyone, a day late. Let me just say that my whole New Year's Eve dinner sucked, though everyone was far too polite to say so (though the hors ovaries went over quite well...not homemade, of course). The lasagna burnt. The fruit salad was utterly tasteless. The idiots at  (name deleted to avoid potential litigation) Pizza forgot to put the mushrooms on my mushroom-and-onion pizza. I ended up with an ONION PIZZA. Who the h-e-double L eats an onion pizza??? The shrimp cocktail was awesome, but then, how can you screw up shrimp cocktail? I drank 2 glasses of wine and didn't even get a headache, so that was good.

Yesterday I'd planned to write all day (Santa brought me 25 free days of doggie day care! Either I was a very good girl last year, or he wasn't paying much attention) but I spent it in a coma into front of episode after episode of "Law and Order: SVU"--none of which I'd seen before because I work 3-11. And ate leftover ONION pizza for lunch and dinner.

How was YOUR holiday??? Hmm? Anyone?

P.S. Pics to come. But I am at Borders right now trying to redeem myself.

No comments: