Sunday, March 13, 2011

FINSHED (for now)

I feel like I've just survived WWIII.

Photobucket

My revisions for THE UNQUIET are completed. It took about 4 weeks and required a significant amount of rewriting. Eliminating the two extra POVs wasn't as bad as I'd feared. I didn't want a MC who always happened to be in the right place at the right time (HP, anyone?) which is why several major incidents were told from other characters' points of view. Regardless, they're gone.

Photobucket

I'm still in that weird zone where half of me thinks I did a good job while the rest of me fears I've completely botched it. As my brilliant editor is currently on vacation, I'll have no way of knowing at least till April.

But for now, it's behind me! Now I'll be working on an upcoming library presentation, making changes to my website, and hopefully hanging around here a lot more.

Other than that, I'm officially ON BREAK. Photobucket



No comments: