1. OK, so I've decided to start cross-posting between Livejournal and Blogger again. I have no idea why because no one reads me at Blogger--besides, which, I've gone through TWO GRAPEMOS since the last time I posted there. Today I transferred a few recent posts, then lost interest. I will try harder now. Maybe I'll make some new friends?
2. I rented a Dumpster. Seriously. They're delivering it next Friday so I can spend Easter weekend throwing crap out. What's it like to be able to park your car in a garage? I don't remember. And how long has Grandma been in that nursing home? Going on 4 years. Her whole apartment is still packed into my house. This is not an exaggeration.
3. Read two wonderful books sent to me by Tina-- 100 CANDLES:
4. I am thoroughly enjoying my second day off in a row (and trying not think of dragging myself back in there at 7 a.m. tomorrow)
5. I can believe Eli slept here beside me the whole time I've been playing around online and didn't bug me one single time. :)
6. I need something to write. WAIT! I snuck a sixth one in. Does it count?