Saturday, April 28, 2007

5 For 5 on a Friday

5 Things I Didn't Do Yesterday:

1. Clean
2. Cook
3. Say the F word
4. Yell
5. Slam anything

You think the last 3 things on this list might have something to do with the fact that I didn't go to WORK yesterday?

5 Things I DID Do Yesterday:

1. Hubby, Beth, and I took Grandma out to dinner at TGI Friday's. She's feeling better, but tired, ate very little, and seemed subdued. Her 83rd birthday was Tuesday! I had two Long Island iced teas and was able to walk in a straight line.

2. Ate 2 potato skins (but with the innards scraped out and replaced with cheese, bacon, chives, and sour cream, that pretty much eliminates the carbs, right?) and a HUGE Cobb salad, most of which I'm taking to work with me tonight. My stomach definitely has shrunk. Note: Funny how I had enough room for the drinks.

3. Revised for 5 hours (BEFORE the booze) and had a serious discussion with Shawna about her timeline. We both decided it sucks and needs to be revamped. But HOW?

4. Also decided the end of the book is much more interesting than the beginning. This could be good. Or this could be bad.

5. Crashed at 9 p.m. right after Nancy Grace and didn't wake up till 11 this morning.

No comments: