Sunday, April 22, 2007

Refrigerator Horror

Don't asked what possessed me, but I decided to break down and clean out my fridge today.

I found:

1. One black carrot.

2. A jar of minced garlic that expired in 2002.

3. 2 bottles of Chardonnay that I don't remember buying. I threw them out--then fished them back out again. You just never know. How long does this stuff last?

4. This weird, sticky, chunky black stuff caked under the crisper, undoubtedly related to that carrot.

5. A couple of beef sticks, God knows from whom, or when, or if they're even edible.

6. Jelly. I haven't eaten a jelly in a year.

7. A single stray piece of dried out salami.

All and all, it wasn't as bad as I'd feared. I also found a couple bottles of Corona Lite. Do you realize this stuff has almost a full gram of protein and only 5 carbs?

Guess what I'm drinking right now.

No comments: