Saturday, October 31, 2009

LOST IN OZ

WITCH:
What a nice little dog!

JG:
What are you going to do with my dog? Give him back to me!

WITCH:
All in good time, my pretty. All in good time.

JG:
Please give me back my dog!

WITCH:
Certainly! If you give me that manuscript!

JG:
No, no, it's not finished! And my agent, the Good Witch of the North, hasn't seen it yet!

WITCH:
Very well! Winged monkey, throw that basket in the river and drown that stupid dog!

JG:
No, no, no! Here, you can have the manuscript. Just give me back Elijah!

WITCH:
There's a good little author. I knew you'd see reason.
 
J.G. HOLDS OUT MS. WITCH REACHES FOR IT & MISSES. MS LANDS ON HER  FOOT

WITCH:
ARGGH! OW,OW, OW! This thing weighs a TON!

JG:
I'm sorry. I know it's rather lengthy, but--

WITCH:
YOU BROKE MY DAMN TOE!

JG:
Can I still have my dog back?

No comments: