Tuesday, May 22, 2012

BACK AGAIN, LTNS

I have not been abducted by aliens. I've just been insane lately. More than usual, that is.

Photobucket

Part of it's the weather. Most people looove the springtime, right?. Sprouting flowers, warm weather, blossoms on tree, etc. I, on the other hand, prefer the fall. Death and decay actually energize me. :-) I do my best writing in the fall, while spring seems to suck me dry.

Also, Grandma was in the hospital for three weeks. She went in with a UTI and ended up on IVs, an O2 mask, and various tubes I'd rather not describe. She's home now (only because I insisted on it) and doing 100% better. But I've been busy with that, and not in the mood to blog. Or write. Or much of anything else.

Now that things are looking up, here I am. THE UNQUIET will be released in less than two months!!! It's already received some excellent reviews, like this one from NOVEL NERD:

"Lets talk about that ending. THAT ENDING. What in the world? What does it mean? Does it mean what I think it means? I just don't know. That whole ending was kind of weird. In a good way, but weird. The very last words made me want to yell in protest. That can not be the ending. There must be a second book! Right? I sure hope so. I would love to dive into Rinn's world some more. There are still some unanswered questions such as-Where's Lacy? What's gonna happen to Meg? What does that ending mean?! The Unquiet isn't even out yet and I desperately want more. I will cross my fingers and toes and hope there is another book."

How awesome is that???

READ THE FULL REVIEW HERE

No comments: