Sunday, December 16, 2007

Slammed!

First of all, thanks to everyone for all the congrats! I'm very excited. The release date for the book-formerly-referred-to-as-the-D.L.M. will be in the winter of 2009--Jan or Feb! My God! Only a year from now!

And THIS is what I am looking at right now:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yes, Cleveland's gettinbg slammed with snow. No relief in sight. I bet I'll have to get up at FOUR-THIRTY tomorrow morning to make it to work on time. So much for doing any Christmas shopping today. I did, however, manage to trim the tree.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

(I have NO idea why it came out so fuzzy!!!)

I keep reminding myself how miserable I was last July and August when the temps soared into the 90's for days on end. How the four separate products I use on my hair did absolutely nothing to get rid of the frizz. How I'd turn the shower to "cold" and just stand under the spray for ten minutes straight...

Off to bake a chicken. I didn't name this one yet. He's still in the bag. :)

No comments: