Sunday, December 30, 2007

Weekend Rambling

Heh, it must be the holidays because I'm getting SPAM comments (e.g. FIND OUT WHO'S VISITING YOUR PROFILE! among other crap) on my MySpace. You can tell some of these comments aren't from the actual sender, so there must be a way to latch onto someone's account and spam out stupid comments under someone else's name. Must be nice to have that kind of time on your hands. IF you guys get something like this from me (hahaha)--trust me, I'm not the one sending out this garbage. Delete, delete, delete...

On MySpace I added this image for my new novel--

Photobucket

--because you can't really tell who's kissing, can you? Boy and girl? Boys? Girls? Perfect!

Good: Hubby added a new wireless adapter to my fossil PC so I can get the internet at a real desk instead of always huddling in bed with my laptop like a decrepit invalid. He also reloaded AOL onto my laptop so it won't a) bump me into oblivion every 5 seconds, or b) get hung up on checkingpasswordcheckingpasswordcheckingpassword till my teeth disintegrate from the gnashing.

Not So Good: I lost my favorite places. Wah! Not that I needed all 4,640,297 of them.

Good: After using my office as a junkroom for a year, I finally got in there today and did some serious cleaning. I have an office! I have an office!

Not So Good: Funny how those lteensy black balls all over the floor look suspiciously like rodent droppings...I think my "pet" mole found a new place to hang out. Sigh.

Good: I decided not to make any New Year's resolutions.

Not So Good: I decided not to make any New Year's resoltions.

No comments: