Thursday, May 21, 2009

Good Luck!

Attention all writers looking for some quick cash, please respond to this exciting new opportunity, courtesy of Craigslist:

"I am looking for not just ANY writer to complete what I have...this
writer needs to be well versed in writing true life story's, they need
to have a spiritual depth to them as the story I have revolves around
true life happenings and God's intervention. I already have an 8 page
draft of the complete story, but it needs to be flushed out to where I
am happy with it, at the moment it portrays certain people as what they
truly are not.

"If you think you can write this piece, then please tell me about
yourself, send some samples of your work, tell me your fee, let me know
your turn around time, and let me know who would own the piece if it
was written by you."


Sorry I don't have the exact link but if you look hard enough, I'm sure you'll find it. Good luck to all of you! No stampedes, please.

Thanks, Kathie. =D

No comments: