Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday 5

1. I've been reading much more than I've been writing. I suck. But seriously, I needed a break. Just finished CONFESSIONS OF A PRAIRIE BITCH by Alison Arngrim who played the despicable Nellie Oleson. What. A. RIOT! If you were a fan of this show, don't miss it.

Photobucket


2. Yes, Elijah ate a whole baby rabbit. I did my best to protect the little thing, but you turn your back on a hound dog for a single moment and the next thing you see is a furry leg hanging out of its jaws. What kind of mother rabbit builds a nest in the middle of someone's backyard? A backyard that is RULED by a dog that'll literally eat anything?

3. As I mentioned on FB, I spent one whole day cleaning out a single closet. This doesn't sound like much--but I had shit clothes in there from the nineties. Teeny, tiny little clothes that I couldn't wrench up over one thigh if someone offered me a million bucks. It was like some twisted episode of What Not to Wear. I now have exactly seven things hanging in there--and I haven't even had a chance to hit my drawers. I even tossed the dress I wore once, for a wedding--the one that looked like it was cut from a bolt of upholstery cloth. PS Don't ask me what I think I'm going to wear. Looks like I'm now limited to hospital scrubs, underwear, and a pair of gray leather riding chaps.

4. I'm going back to work tomorrow after a full week off. Do I look happy about this?

Photobucket


5. Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments: