Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday 5

1. Back to work tomorrow after a week off. But it's Saturday, I work with a great crew, and I've had a decent rest and I'm in a pretty good mood.

Don't worry. It won't last.

2. I won a signed copy of Michelle Zink's YA fantasy PROPHECY OF THE SISTERS!

Photobucket

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

3. Dear Elijah,
Please refrain from eating my cell phone in the future.
You know I love you. But if chomp my phone one more time I'll crunch you like a Milkbone.
xxx Mommy

4. I've revise MORE this past week than I've done all year. This is by far the worst first draft I ever plodded through and the more I revise the longer the word count (120k). But no point in panicking--there's one whole section I plan to slash out. That should take care of, oh, three or four hundred words...

5. Chasty Bono's having sex change. Wait. What? I thought she was a gay woman. Now she's a man? I am sooo confused.

No comments: