Monday, June 29, 2009

READING, READING, READING

This has been a great reading week for me.

Carrie Jones's GIRL, HERO--how did I miss this one when it first came out??? Absolutely beautiful:

Photobucket

April Henry's SHOCK POINT and TORCHED--both YA thrillers and definitely page turners:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Carol Lynch Williams's THE CHOSEN ONE--mysteriously sent to me in the mail and one I absolutely could not put down (I read it in several hours):

Photobucket

Susan Vaught's MY FIG FAT MANIFESTO which I'm reading right now--not your stereotypical fat-girl-wallflower-with-no-self-esteem character; this fat girl rocks!

Photobucket

Why am I reading instead of writing? Especially since I, as a rule, try never to read YA when I'm working on a novel?

Oh, gimme a break. :)

No comments: