Monday, July 2, 2007

Beauty Shop Interview and Two GORGEOUS Men

For anyone who missed it, here is my Beauty Shop Interview with fellow 2k7er Laura Bowers, author of of the fabulous BEAUTY SHOP FOR RENT.

Thank you, Laura. NO MORE PERMS FOR ME! That one literally ATE my hair. My roots dissolved. I'm kind of glad I don't have a scanner because I'd be waaaay too tempted to post a picture of that disaster. Ugh.

But I think I'm hooked on manicures.

And--I'm so very, very grateful the Concert for Diana went off without incident in London yesterday, that everyone stayed SAFE and had a wonderful time. Wouldn't Diana be proud of these two amazing young men??

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Media Image

I wish I could've worked this concert into my busy schedule, sigh. :) :) :) And I'm still trying to figure out how to hook Beth up with Harry.

No comments: