1. If Lindsay Lohan has to spend two days working in a morgue as punishment for her DUI conviction, I think Britney should hang out with me at work for a couple days so she can see what happens to people who refuse to take their meds.
2. Beth and I saw Atonement last weekend. Why can I not sit through a movie without mentally editing it (which is exactly what I do when I'm reading a book)? Good story, but some scenes really went on waaaay too long. In my next life I want to be a film editor, m'kay?
Next movie on our list is Cloverfield although that hand-held camera business might make me barf.
3. Every progress bar I use ends up defunct, so here's my new one till this one disappears, too:
30975 / 80000 words. 39% done
4. Bumper sticker of the month:
5. Does anyone besides me think Tom Cruise is just a wee bit off the wall?