Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Random Wednesdayness

1.
Photobucket

2. "You are at the beginning of the next chapter of your life, so observe what's in front of you and don't try to navigate by looking in the rear view mirror."

Ya think?

3. No new is...no news.

4. I'm taking a two-day psych certification class tomorrow and Friday. Of course I doubt they'll let me take the certification exam since I've only been a psych nurse for, ummm, 8 weeks? Then Monday I have to go to a class to learn how to deal with psych emergencies, e.g. patients, visitors, or fellow employees (oh, no, that never happens) out of control...or when you're 2 seconds away from losing your teeth--or your life--because a patient goes off on a murderous rampage. I wonder if self-defense is included in all this???

5. The mole and I are officially AT WAR! OK, it was "cute" for a while. We even gave him a name: Mole-Asses (thanks, Brian_Ohio). But Molasses is definitely getting too big for his furry britches. He's taken over the household. I need a trap. Or another cat.

6. I thought about going to Borders today. But that would involve, yanno, putting clothes on, brushing my teeth, maybe slapping some coverup on my latest zit... Nah, too much effort. So I'm working at home today.

And I DO mean working!

No comments: