Sunday, January 20, 2008

I'm In!

Any freelancers out there interested in a COOL WRITING JOB???

I know I shouldn't laugh, but:

Myspace Comments - Pointing Smiley

WTF is "potations"??? And isn't "Hummer" a car?

My friend Kathie and I chuckle over these on a regular basis and I'm thinking of making this a weekly feature. Let's see, we have Monday Memory, Tuesday Teaser, Thankful Thursday, and the Friday Five...how about Witless Wednesday? Nah. Maybe I'll just do a Potation of the Week!

Because I just looked it up:

Main Entry: po·ta·tion
Function: noun
Pronunciation: pO-'tA-sh&n
Etymology: Middle English potacioun, from Middle French potation, from Latin potation-, potatio act of drinking, from potare to drink -- more at POTABLE
1 : a usually alcoholic drink or brew
2 : the act or an instance of drinking or inhaling ; also : the portion taken in one such act

Yep. This'll work. :)

2 comments:

Heather R. Holden said...

Hehe. Definitely do a Potation of the Week. It's bound to be hummer-ous. ;)

(This is edgyauthor from LJ, by the way. I can comment on Blogger, too!)

Jeannine Garsee said...

Yay! A human!!