Sunday, October 14, 2007

Bye for Now!

Tomorrow is the day that Pam and I head for the hills! I'm kind of sorry now I watched all those stories on "When Animals Attack..." Oohing and ahhing over the bears climbing in through kitchen windows, mountain lions leaping on unsuspecting joggers, rabid raccoons...

(Stop it!)

...and "Forensic Files..." Body found in woods. Serial killer on the loose. Prison breaks. Stray gunfire from a clueless hunter--but was it an accident or was it murder?

(I said STOP IT!)

Seriously. I'm very excited, it will be a fun and productive 3 days! Pam's taking Khyr. I'm taking Shawna. Shawna will whine. Khyr will slice her head off.

Hmm. I seem to be obsessed with blood and guts today.

Have you picked up on the fact that I'm a total city girl? To me, communing with nature means pulling out pachysandra and swatting at mosquitos.

I ran over a raccoon once. It was a dark country road. Does that count? The sucker stood there on its hind legs and watched me hit him. Then it took 2 weeks for someone to clean up the body. I had to drive past his corpse every day for two weeks.

Anywa-a-ay...Pam and I will eat thousands of calories and write thousands of words, a thousand miles away from civilization. YAY! And then we get to meet--ta-DAH!--John Green! We will definitely shower first. :)

HAVE A GREAT WEEK, EVERYONE! xoxoxox

P.S. I am SERIOUSLY excited!!!!

No comments: