Sunday, October 7, 2007

Revisions Update

This is page count, not word count:

Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
190 / 442
(18.4%)


Yesterday I slept for almost 5 hours. Yes, during the day. My first full day off after working I always end up in a groggy stupor, too exhausted to think, let alone write. Naps do me no good, they only make me feel worse. I did manage to finish a very difficult scene before I slipped into a coma and later woke up in the dark. Fast food last night, needless to say.

Today I managed to get a lot more done. ONE MORE WEEK before PAM and I take off for our adventure. What I don't get done here, I can take with me: 3 days of pure, uninterrupted writing bliss. Then when we leave the cabin on Thursday, we're heading down to the Dayton for the Authorpalooza at the OELMA conference. I have no idea what I'm going to read, let alone say, but I'll think of something. Probably about 30 seconds before I hit that podium. :)

Tonight: Off to see The Brave One with Beth and Ruthy. More fast food! Oh, well.

Belated birthday gifts from sister Karen: One More Day by Mitch Albom and The Voice of the Sparrow: the Very Best of Edith Piaf. Yay!!!

Horoscope: Someone with a powerful spiritual vision has recently entered your life and now the message becomes even clearer. Although you are open to what is being said, you have sense enough to accept the teaching or to reject it if it doesn't jive with your outlook. Don't be afraid to trust your instincts, for it's possible that you might already know what you need.

No comments: