Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful I had SEVENTY FREAKING BUCKS in my checkbook so I could buy toner for my printer and print out my ms. Office Max dude gives me a sly look and says, "You get fifteen percent off if you buy two of these." Yahh, right. I'll be lucky if I can eat next week.

I squinched the ms down to 1.5 spacing and got rid of all the white space between chapters. It still printed out at 269 pages. The total word count is 92k which is about what Before/After was when it was first accepted.

Skimming through it, I see a zillion typos. Why am I not surprised? Am I blind? Dyslexic? ADD? Lazy? Grrr!

I may let Bunnymuse do all the work this time.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Lisa Yak said...

ah, Bunnymuse looks like he's very focused. I'm sure he'll be done in no time!