1. I just learned BEFORE/AFTER has been named an SLJ Remarkable Read. Yay! And thanks to Jo Knowles for the link. :)
2. Stuffed French toast, eggs, sausage, hash browns, and coffee for breakast with Pam. Yah. I'm doing great on my diet.
3. New haircut. Short.
4. Hubby has an interview coming up, which means he better break down and get a haircut, too. Any extra good vibes you can send will be highly appreciated.
5. Taxes tonight. Barf.
Things that ticked me off this week:
1. Aside from my locked post several days ago, I mean.
2. The guy in front of me at the ATM who kept pushing buttons...beep beep...pushing buttons...beep beep...and taking FRICKING FOREVER!!! Finally I peeked over his shoulder and saw "insufficient funds" on the screen. What, did he think if he kept pushing the buttons, money would miraculously appear in his account?
3. Going out of my way to help someone out...and I mean way, waaaay above and beyond the call of duty...who not only didn't thank me (which I hadn't expected, considering the source) but who also informed me I hadn't done ENOUGH. Unfortunately, I fed into this and made an unprofessional remark. Bad me.