Thursday, April 10, 2008

What Jen Did Today

Visited Grandma, of course, who had no idea where she was and no idea how she got there or why she wasn't at home. And MAD AS HELL that they wouldn't let her eat, lol. She asked me for a hot fudge sundae three times. She's def feeling better if she's thinking about ice cream. And she misses Miss R. who I'm sure misses her. I have the feeling Grandma will be out of there soon.

Bought a new purse. OMG, this is one of my favoritest things to do! Stone Mountain, $115 but half price (I know, I know, but how could I pass up a sale? Plus I feel justified, since I only buy shoes once every 10 years) with real sections so I don't have to throw everything into one hole like a freaking grocery bag. Slate blue, soft leather, with real shoulder straps instead of "handles" (gawd, I hate those). Only problem is, it's really not big enough. Meaning I can't jam a hardcover book into it, although a paperback might work if I don't, yanno, zip it.

Cancelled my appointment to take my car in to fix the busted window and the busted door and the busted air conditioning because--surprise!--Hubby had to take his car in to repair a leak. WTH is it with these broken down cars lately?

Wrote! Wrote! Wrote! If I keep this pace up, it's Highly Possible I can finished the first draft before I go back to work next weekend.
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
45,780 / 80,000
(57.2%)


Worked on giving Myspace a facelift. Not quite done. But also not very high on my Priority List.

Now it's after 10 p.m. and I'm going to make....

COOKIES!!!

No comments: