Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Last Minute Stuff

I'm leaving tomorrow morning for NYC. I'll decided NOT to schlep my lap top, so I'll be incommunicado for a couple of days. Siiigh. I'll be the one in the lesbo walking shoes who looks like she slept in her clothes. My sister is "into" ironing. I am not.

I did break down and buy a camera. Now if I can just figure out how to use it, lol. Fifty thousand symbols and I have no idea what they mean.

Today I'll be mailing out the invitations for the launch party: June 26th at 7:00 p.m. at BORDERS in Strongsville, Ohio (where else?). I have no idea what I'm going to talk about, so this is something I need to work on when I get back.

Today--between packing, racing around, catching up on emails, freaking out, et cetera--I plan to squeeze in a couple hours of editing.

And I wanted to share this darling picture with you. Yes, it's me. Love the bangs, don't you? :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: