Wednesday, May 30, 2007

TTFN

How exciting is this???

I get to meet my editor, and hopefully my agent--the two fabulous people who made everything possible.

I get to meet a few members of the . Is this wild?!? I'm totally excited.

I get to SEE, possibly meet, some very prominent authors. I'm know I'll be startruck. S.E. Hinton? Judy Blume? James Patterson? Jodie Picoult? The list goes on and on. This is the Hollywood of the literary world. I'll need a second cargo plane just to lug home the new books.

I hope to meet some of you LJ-ers. We need a code word, lol. Or should we carry balloons? If any of you are going, PLEASE email me asap. I'll be out of here by seven a.m. tomorrow.

I get to see NEW YORK. Not that I'll be doing much sightseeing, but just to be there and experience it for the first time. Well, the second time. The first time doesn't count since I was, what, in junior high? Definitely too young to appreciate the moment.

The only downside is that isn't going with me. :( Now THAT would've been the icing on the cake. The cherry on the sundae. The sprinkles on the cupcake. The split in the banana. (Huh?) Well, you get the picture.

I'll MISS you, Pam!

Ta-ta for now.

No comments: