1. Revised the first 50 pages of my wip. I only have slighly more than 100 pages written, but decided I can't go farther without cleaning up a few things. Like the girl on the school bus who lives across the street from the school. And wondering if a secondary plans to take over the story.
2. Worried about an LJ-er I haven't seen in a long time. I hope she contacts me soon. I'm frantic.
3. Did crits, read other people's work, which was a nice break from my own.
5. Played on forums.
6. Priced cars (don't ask me where THIS came from).
7. Emailed friends.
8. Wondered exactly what a call girl has to do to make $2,000.00/hr.
9. Ate cookies. Ya think?
10. Looked forward to American Idol--and I'm watching it now. :)