Thursday, September 27, 2007

Knock, Knock

And I open the door to find a fat manila envelope sitting on my stoop this afternoon. Yep, it's here. Editorial notes and everything.

I think I'd like a pint of Haagan-Dazs, preferably rum raisin or chocolate-chocolate chip. Sugar and fat always gives me the extra oomph I need to tackle a project. Instead, I'll take a double helping of stuffed French toast w/blueberry topping when Pammie and I meet up for breakfast tomorrow morning.

PAM, PAM, PAM! I'll be sooo glad to see you!

And here I was wondering, if I couldn't get "into" Shawna-2 or the Dogfather, WTH would I do in a couple weeks with my few days of pure, blissful isolation in a 1800s cabin with no toilet in the middle of nowhere?

P.S. I heart my agent. I especially heart that she tells it like it is.

No comments: