Saturday, September 8, 2007

Saturday Mutterings

Horoscope: The pace of your daily life has been too intense for too long. DUH! You are tired of trying to keep up with all the responsibility. Ya think??? Even though Saturn has finally left your sign, Venus lags behind to hold you to your past.

I'm not sure about this "hanging onto my past" thing. *BUT* I'm toying with the idea of resurrecting my paranormal. It's only half-finished--and what is finished needs a l-o-t of work. I printed out what I have this morning so I can read it over and then decide. What's different about this one is that it's written in third person, not first, and it's not a YA. Ma-a-a-ybe if I go through it and work out an outline (I don't dare say that word out loud) it might have possibilities.

...mulling it over...

I bought 60 bucks worth of boxes so I can pack up all the stuff that's accumluated over the past year. I also need to finish painting (remember that paint job I started almost 2 years ago?) along with a dozen other long-delayed projects. I hold no fantasies that this house will ever be "clean"; I just want to be able to walk from one end of it to the other without breaking a toe.

Sears never showed up the other day (duhhhh!) so I rescheduled for today and guess what? Still not here, and when I called the number to find out a time, no answer. COLOR ME SHOCKED!!!!!!

Goal for today: To NOT be royally pissed off about, well, anything.

No comments: