Friday, September 28, 2007

Friday 5

1. Crises are over.

a. Bee remains dead, joined in death by his twin brother who is now at the bottom of my garbage disposal.

b. Highlighters replaced--no green, though; I prefer retractable highlighters (just like my pens) because I either lose the caps or, at work, they come apart in my pocket. So now BLUE is the new GREEN.

All my problems should be this easy to fix.

2. I HAVEN'T READ ANYONE'S BLOGS BUT I PROMISE I'LL CATCH UP!

3. Had a BLAST this morning at I-Hop with Pam. Writer talk, face-to-face, a rare treat for us both. Oh--and food, of course...and no, I couldn't be happy with a mountain of eggs, bacon, and hash browns, plus a slab of French toast stuffed with cream cheese and drowned in blueberry topping. Oh, no-o-o-o-o-o! I also had to order a black cherry crepe covered in whipped cream and drizzled with frosting. Then Pam and I did our usual 60-minute-sit-on-the-curb-in-the-parking-lot-and-blabblabblab bit, planned our upcoming trip, caught up on stuff family/friends/more writing stuff...um, why don't we do this more often, Pam??

4. Supreme Typo Queen of the Universe--aka moi--went through this big fat ms (I swear Shawna gained weight on her trip to NYC) and fixed a bazillion typos and dropped/repeated words. Now the real work begins because yes, Shawna does have a few flaws. Some teeny and clearly fixable. Others Quite Serious.

5. Prime the stomach pumps! I'm making dinner tonight.

No comments: